NEW post !!
Next Grading on 26 October 2014 !! - posted on 5th Jan 2013
The next grading will be on:
Date: 26th October 2014, Sunday
Venue: Toa payoh indoor sports hall.
Students are to submit their grading fees by 15th Dec. After which, there will be a late fee charge of $10.
All white belt students are to submit a passport size photo before the grading. Together with the IC number and Birth Date. There will be one time registration charge of $10 for all beginners.
All green belts and above are to bring their shin,arm and groin guards for all training session on Monday.
Students are also reminded to submit their Course fee to the office.
Students who wish to have extra lessons, may go to Hwi Yoh CC, at Serangoon North Ave 4, Blk 535. S(550535). SUNDAY, 6.30pm till 8.30pm. Students may take Bus 73 from AMK bus station and alight just right outside the BasketBall court of the Hwi Yoh CC.
All Brown and black belts that is preparing to go for their Poom/Black belt grading are encouraged to participate in at least one competition before they are qualify to register for their grading.
Students are reminded to read thru the STF pledge. Students going for Poom gradings will be tested on their understanding of the pledge. Students going for Senior Dan Grading must memorize the pledge. Failure to do so, the student will fault the grading immediately
“We, the members of Singapore Taekwondo Federation, pledge that
· we shall remain humble, honest and helpful at all times,
· we shall respect our elders, parents, coaches, seniors and one another regardless of race, language, class or creed,
· we shall believe in ourselves and persist no matter how great the challenge to achieve our noble aspirations,
· we shall develop our characters, qualities and abilities to serve our community and our country and
· we shall abide by the rules and regulations of taekwondo and the laws of Singapore.”
Do download the attached PDF file for reference answers. Do go through the questions and answer with your parents.
Interview Questions for Candidates.pdf ---click to download